Sunday 18 July 2010

2010 Allen and Ginter

My favourite set in 2010 was a close call between Allen and Ginter and Obak. I haven't attempted to collect a complete set of A+G set before so that pushes slightly ahead of Obak.

There are 350 cards in the 2010 Allen and Ginter base set, which includes 260 baseball veterans, 30 rookies, 35 champions from other sports and 25 historical figures/places.
There is also a 350 card mini parallel set. Other parallel sets including Wood (1of 1), Silk (#to 10), Bazooka back (#to 25), No Number back (#to 50), Black Border Minis and Allen & Ginter back minis.

I will attempt to collect the entire 350 base set, no mini's or parallels, however I will try to collect the 'Monsters of the Mesozoic'.

I need 0 cards to complete the base set.




Monsters still needed:
completed

No comments:

Post a Comment